• home-pages-logo-2

The Rose -Lovell House in St. Marys, GA

A 1907 Historic Home located in the heart of the historic district of St. Marys, Ga. A traditional 'foursquare' design, and one of the first homes in the area constructed of an unusual type of block (known as granitoid, rarely seen in South Georgia).

The home has five bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a formal dining room and comfortable living room. While the home has been modernized (central heating and air conditioning, modern kitchen, and more), one can still appreciate the original details of hardwood floors, large windows, dramatically high ceilings and two large porches - all surrounded by a half acre of camellias, azaleas, roses, magnolia, oak, camphor, cedar and persimmon trees, scuppernong grapes and a variety of other lush plantings.